Converting Al-Qadim creatures

Cleon

Legend
Maybe I'm missing something, but what other monsters would we cover here?

Well I believe there are some creatures from the MC 13 Al-Qadim Monstrous Compendium which haven't got official or Enworld conversions yet.

A quick compare suggests the Ammut, Black Cloud of Vengeance, some of the variant Camels, Hama, Living Idol, Pahari and Zin haven't got conversions.

The Zaratan has a 3.0 Enworld conversion which could be updated to 3.5.

Cleon

Legend
The zin is already in the Creature Catalog. The zaratan is in Arms and Equipment Guide.

Oh right, the Zin got listed under Naga in the CC so I didn't see it under "Z" when I glanced through the list.

Should have remembered the Zaratan already has official stats though.

So, any missing Al-Q creatures that appeal to anyone for conversion?

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Well, as annoying as this turban is, I think we need to finish it first. I can't imagine how much trouble it would be if we forgot everything we were doing on it and had to dig back through....

It didn't seem this bad to start with, but this is turning into Mossmutter. What we need is for Shade or someone to come in here and break some ties and make decisions.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Well, as annoying as this turban is, I think we need to finish it first. I can't imagine how much trouble it would be if we forgot everything we were doing on it and had to dig back through....

It didn't seem this bad to start with, but this is turning into Mossmutter. What we need is for Shade or someone to come in here and break some ties and make decisions.

I'm afraid I cannot, because you guys took this thing down a path completely contrary to what I would have done. ;)

How about each person draws up their own Vizier's Turban, and we'll put it to a public vote for which one goes into the CC?

Remove ads