• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Converting Al-Qadim creatures

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
I also agree that that passage means no Spellcraft rather than no Know (arcana). I also like any three Knowledges.

Alertnness might be just about the only sensible feat for these.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
I think these shouldn't really have a tactics section (I can't remember if symbionts usually do). As for flavor and description, any ideas?

Cleon

Legend
I think these shouldn't really have a tactics section (I can't remember if symbionts usually do). As for flavor and description, any ideas?

Well they don't have any attacks, so a tactics section would be a trifle superfluous.

What would you put in it? There is little strategic effectiveness in "refuses to offer advice but is willing to discuss philosophy". :angel:

Shade

Monster Junkie
Well they don't have any attacks, so a tactics section would be a trifle superfluous.

What would you put in it? There is little strategic effectiveness in "refuses to offer advice but is willing to discuss philosophy". :angel:

Here's a sample from another symbiont with no attacks:

Fiendish familiars do not engage in combat, nor do they specifically aid their hosts in combat--although the enhancements they offer to spellcasting hosts can be significant in such situations.

Cleon

Legend
Here's a sample from another symbiont with no attacks:

Fiendish familiars do not engage in combat, nor do they specifically aid their hosts in combat--although the enhancements they offer to spellcasting hosts can be significant in such situations.

Just copying that over would do the job.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads