Converting Epic Level Creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Ok, I also mentioned Weapon Finesse. Plus Extra Spell is 5 solidly. Need to see what Spell Focus would be best, but maybe Spell Penetration & Greater Spell Penetration would be good substitutes for SF & GSF (for variety).

freyar

What about Spell Focus (necromancy) and Spell Penetration?

Rather than Extra Spell, we could free up a regular feat slot and go with Spell Knowledge (the epic feat which gives 2 extra spells). Efficient Item Creation may make sense. Possibly Tenacious Magic, or we could give her a metamagic feat as her last regular one and the appropriate epic feat to go along with it.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Good call on Spell Knowledge! I forgot about that feat.

[url="http://www.enworld.org/forum/4858514-post697.html']Updated[/url].

I think a few metamagic feats and/or the Automatic Quicken feat(s) are the best course for the remaining feats.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Oh yeah, Spell Knowledge is a fantastic idea.

I'd be a fan of Spell Stowaway for a feat--either time stop if we give it back to her or heal would be appropriate, tricksy and mean.

freyar

Ok, I'm for either Extend Spell or Greater Spell Penetration as the last regular feat, your choice.

For epic feats, I suggest: Spell Knowledge, Spell Stowaway (heal), Permanent Emanation (blasphemy). For the last one, either Improved Spell Capacity or Epic Spell Penetration or Efficient Item Creation (Craft Construct).

freyar

We have a broken italics in the bane arrows.

Tactics: we should say what spell she likes to store in her kukri.

I'm just going to guess and go with CR 21.

50 lb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads