Converting Epic Level Creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Feats look pretty good.

Of the skills, I'd drop Know (arcana) and Spellcraft (since he doesn't cast). And I think I'd drop Bluff and possibly Diplomacy to make room for Appraise.

Shade

Monster Junkie
How about we drop Concentration as well (since he lacks SLAs)? I'd prefer to keep Bluff over Diplomacy.

Thus, max ranks in Appraise, Bluff, Intimidate, Listen, Search, Sense Motive, Spot, Swim.

Look OK?

Shade

Monster Junkie
Updated.

Alignment: Neutral evil?

Would someone well-versed in Norse mythology like to writeup the description and flavor text?

Clifford

First Post
I dont recall ever hearing nor seeing a description of fafnir. Besides his marvel comics description. Many pictures depict him being green in color.

He should be a very stout dragon (He was a dwarf)

Also perhaps earth tones (Another dwarf thing) Maybe brownish green? Also green is the color of greed kinda fits his curse.

Being a mean melee monster fafy Should Have large claws and or teeth.

I imagine him with a stout flat head More like the tarrasques and less like a dragons. maybe somewhere in between?

And because they are cool, he needs horns on his head and spines down his spine.

Last edited:

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
There's a painting I have of Fafnir in mind. Long green linnorm with leonine paws, a crocodile-like head with several pairs of twisting horns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads