Predict Weather (Divination)
Level: 1
Range: 0
Duration: 2 hours/level
Area of Effect: Nine square miles
Components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 round
Saving Throw: None

Explanation/Description: When a predict weather spell is cast by a druid, he or she gains 100% accurate knowledge of the weather (sky, temperature, precipitation) in a nine square mile area centering on the druid. For each level of experience of the druid casting the spell, two hours advance weather can be forecast. Thus, at 1st level the druid knows what the weather will be for two hours; at second level he or she knows the weather for 4 hours in advance, etc.

Shade

Monster Junkie
The breath weapon should probably be a line.

Will this work?

Predict Weather (Su): Once per day (?), a shatjan can determine with 100% accuracy the weather conditions (sky, temperature, precipitation) in a nine square mile area centered on itself. It can predict the weather up to X hours in advance.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
we'll pretend he would be aN 8th-level caster, so 16 hours. i'll let him do it 2/day, so if he really wanted to he would always know what temperature it is going to be all day long. ;)

Last edited:

Shade

Monster Junkie
Good call on predict weather caster level and times per day.

Shouldn't what you have in the Full Attack line go in the attack line, and the full attack line be as follows (since it has a +8 base attack bonus)?

Full Attack: Club +10/+5 melee (1d6+2/x2) and gore +5 melee (1d8+2) or shortbow +9/+4 ranged (1d6/x3)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
LOL! they're not supposed to have +8, i goofed... ;) fey are 1/2 HD for BAB. :p there we go, me thinking with only two brain cells at a time...

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
it's ok, we all make mistakes. :)

could you do me a small favor? i can't look at the ToH2 preview at work - could you type up that movement ability that the ice gnome has please? :)

for CR... 5?

Last edited:

Shade

Monster Junkie
Here ya go...​

Snow Move (Ex):​
Because of its oversized flat feet, a barbegazi can walk on top of deep snow and suffers no penalties when moving through snowy terrain.

CR 5 seems reasonable.

Remove ads