• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spelljammer Converting Spelljammer creatures

Shade

Monster Junkie
Or even Str bonus ×1 for external opponents and ×2 for internal opponents.

I liked Str and 1/2 since it reminds me a bit of a tail slap or trample in the "physics" of it. For the interior, I'd imagine a bit less because they wouldn't be hit by as much of a "windup". That said, I'd be OK with Str and 1/2 across the board.

Cleon

Legend
I liked Str and 1/2 since it reminds me a bit of a tail slap or trample in the "physics" of it. For the interior, I'd imagine a bit less because they wouldn't be hit by as much of a "windup". That said, I'd be OK with Str and 1/2 across the board.

Well, originally wasn't it only creatures on the inside that got injured in the thrashing? That suggests we should, at the very least, not have them take less damage.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Well, originally wasn't it only creatures on the inside that got injured in the thrashing? That suggests we should, at the very least, not have them take less damage.
Yeah, Cleon's right. Str and 1/2 for both works, but the "interior" victims should not take less damage than the exterior ones.

Remove ads