• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Core Rulebook Questions

Family

First Post
If and when we get more scout reports from the Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, and/or the Monster Manual, what (specifically) would you like to know?

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
Enchanting and enhancing existing magic items, DMG table of contents, and more Paragon Paths.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
I expect Tables of Content will be supplied by WotC soon, and would take too much time during a limited-time sneak peek at the books.

Family said:
If and when we get more scout reports from the Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, and/or the Monster Manual, what (specifically) would you like to know?

As much info as possible on PC Gnomes, especially the stat mods. :)

Rechan

Adventurer
Golden Wyvern Adept/Iron Sigil/etc: Where are they? Combat advantage: What circumstances give it. What's missing from the MM? Warlock pacts: TELL US about those. Wizard implements: What does going Orb or Staff get you?

General: Any stuff that will assist DMs in planning/working on their campaigns now.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Things I wish I had checked on

If given a second peek at the books, I would look for Wizard Implements, Fighter abilities tied to different weapons, and racial powers for levels beyond 1st.

I'd like to find out:

- If there is a feat or something to loosen the Rogue's weapon restrictions.

- Any information on rogue ranged powers with dagger or shuriken.

- If it is possible to hold a 2-handed weapon in one hand while using a throwing weapon

- What the action costs, if any, are for drawing a dagger or shuriken for throwing.

jeffhartsell

First Post
:1: A complete list of feat names and their effects.
:2: A complete list of paragon paths and their abilities & powers.
:3: A complete write up of rangers and rogues.
:4: Why do encounter powers max at 4 known?

:D Guess I'll have to wait until June 6th for 1, 2, & 3.

Remove ads