CORELINE (D20 Modern/D20 BESM Setting).

Ok, this is cool.

Need a good "Harry Potter"-verse term for Pariah Gene carriers.

We have 'mudblood' (wizards born from normal folks), 'squibs' (normal people born from mates), 'muggles' and 'no-majs' for normal people...

Dunno... 'turn-offers'?

kronos182

Adventurer
Ok, this is cool.

Need a good "Harry Potter"-verse term for Pariah Gene carriers.

We have 'mudblood' (wizards born from normal folks), 'squibs' (normal people born from mates), 'muggles' and 'no-majs' for normal people...

Dunno... 'turn-offers'?

But the Pariah Gene affects psionics... which is what the WH40K universe uses.. not real magic.. so what would the Potter-verse call psionic people?

Theres two "Pariah Gene" types on The Line. One is the 40K version. The Line version (which was called such because people thought that it was the 40K versión... By the time they caught on to the mistake the nickname stuck) shuts down powers in general (psi, Magic, ki, superpowers).

Dunno what they could call psions... maybe "mind-seekers"?

kronos182

Adventurer
Theres two "Pariah Gene" types on The Line. One is the 40K version. The Line version (which was called such because people thought that it was the 40K versión... By the time they caught on to the mistake the nickname stuck) shuts down powers in general (psi, Magic, ki, superpowers).

Dunno what they could call psions... maybe "mind-seekers"?

Oh.. there was a mind reader in Fantastic Beasts.. the one sister, I forget her name.. there was a name for what she was, so some kind of word play off that?

Lord Zack

Explorer
Kronos, if you are interested in stating out another mobile suit, I'd like to see the GAT-X105 Strike Gundam. It might make sense to do the GAT-X102 Duel Gundam first as the Strike's predecessor and a simpler mobile suit in the series. If you want to do the other G Project mobile suits and perhaps their mass-production versions and variants that'd be cool too, but the Strike is the one I want most.

Last edited:

kronos182

Adventurer
Kronos, if you are interested in stating out another mobile suit, I'd like to see the GAT-X105 Strike Gundam. It might make sense to do the GAT-X102 Duel Gundam first as the Strike's predecessor and a simpler mobile suit in the series. If you want to do the other G Project mobile suits and perhaps their mass-production versions and variants that'd be cool too, but the Strike is the one I want most.

I'll add to list. Which Gundam series is the strike in?
Oh.. and if anyone has any ideas for more Tiberium enhanced NOD vehicle abilities, even a vague idea for something, as I want to flesh out more NOD stuff that I started awhile back when Macro first did a little blurb for NOD.

Leik714

First Post
And how would all of the spacial factions live together?
I can imagine The United Federation of Planets (Star Trek), The Systems Alliance (Mass Effect), The Interstellar Alliance (Babylon 5), The Galactic Patrol (Dragon Ball), maybe the Tau Empire (Warhammer 40k), the Convenat (Halo) and others forging alliances or even unifying in a same faction.
But factions like The Imperium of Man (Again, Warhammer 40k) or The Planet Trade Organization (Again, Dragon Ball) definitely do not. They have very different ideologies.
So, these factions would be constantly at war?

Remove ads