CORELINE (D20 Modern/D20 BESM Setting).

kronos182

Adventurer
So question for you guys..
which you want me to finish up first..
Stryker military vehicle(s),
a few GDI vehicles/equipment (almost finished the original Mammoth and an upgraded version),
C-wing/Y-Wing and maybe a couple of TIEs,
Do a patlabour mech or 2 (just started reading up on them),
couple of Zerg,
some WH40K stuff (terminator armour I started, but can add some more to the list) like armour and maybe some actual NPCs (will take suggestions on making a Chapter.. well at least the stats for one, you guys can do up the fluff for the Chapter.. Marco, can make that one of your Jams on Deviantart, still doing those for the Coreline Deviantart group?)
make a suggestion..

Will have something (or a couple) by monday night-ish posted

kronos182

Adventurer
OK... guess I could go and do another Jam.

Seeing stats for Mammoth Tanks sounds so cool.

over all.. the mammoth isn't very much.. it's basically a big abrams with two guns and a few missiles and can repair itself a bit. I'm trying to think of some upgrades (no replacing the guns with railguns as that'll make it a mk3), will take some suggestions for upgrades to the mammoth but remember can't be too extreme.
[MENTION=53996]Lord Zack[/MENTION]: wh40k, ok, I'll work on some stuff wh40k stuff. I've got a start on terminator armour, i'll throw together a few NPCs like example typical warriors from a couple of the chapters (any particular ones?) and see about a couple of vehicles.

Lord Zack

Explorer
I just made a little discovery. LFOs appear to be roughly the same size as scaled-down, late UC mobile suits like the F91 Gundam F91. So could a mobile suit of that size use a ref board, if conditions allow?

kronos182

Adventurer
I just made a little discovery. LFOs appear to be roughly the same size as scaled-down, late UC mobile suits like the F91 Gundam F91. So could a mobile suit of that size use a ref board, if conditions allow?

If pilot has related skills.. and the mech have equipment/modifications that allow it to use a ref board... probably..

Lord Zack

Explorer
Also, I just wondered what Korben Dallas and Leeloo would be up to on Coreline.

Stats for the reffing board are all the way back on page 17. There is also other Eureka Seven stuff on page 16.

Lifting might not be as reliable or efficient as a sub-flight system or a Tesla Drive, but it certainly has its uses, I think. Then there would be those who prefer it just because they are accustomed to it, or like it better.

Last edited:

Well, guess we can make stats for Transparent Particle (Tra-Par) weather, a random roll, I guess. Seems like the highest the concentration in the air, the more effective the Lifting gear works.

And "Tesla Drive"?

Also, I just wondered what Korben Dallas and Leeloo would be up to on Coreline.

Guess Korben is still driving a cab -- the rep gets him the occasional free beer and hefty tip, though. Leeloo... well, dunno... maybe is on the lookout for appearances of Mr. Big Bad Evil?

And Mammoth Tanks... well... they are a house-sized mass of "Eff You". Guess they are not 100% like Abrams tanks, although that's a good basis.

Dunno... maybe a specialized anti-mecha/Kaiju model with an augmented railgun or an anti-air model with about a dozen AA guns on its back (to hunt down planes and for dragon slaying)? Dunno. There's a few ideas...

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases