CORELINE (D20 Modern/D20 BESM Setting).

Lord Zack

Explorer
I've been considering some builds for my Soul Calibur: Coreline campaign idea, using Pathfinder or possibly Starfinder (I can convert things over from Pathfinder as needed). The builds are all at level ten, regardless of whether that would normally be appropriate for the character in question. These are alternates who just happen to be that level.

Soul Builds
Cloud: CG male hume fighter (FFd20) 10
Archetypes: Soldier
Link: NG male hylian slayer 10
Archetypes: Woodland Sniper
Rätsel Feinschmecker:
CG male human gunslinger 10
Sanger Zonvolt: CG male human samurai 10
Archetypes: Sword Sage
Simon Belmont: NG male human fighter 10
Archetypes: Relic Master

Lord Zack

Explorer
I think I'll have to whip up a hylian race. Fortunately in Pathfinder they have the race builder rules, which help. Hylians are actually a form of human, they only look like elves.

Where can I find them rules, man?

BTW, additional note: Hyrule is a big mix of things, but one of the greatest influences would be "Ocarina of Time" and "Breath of the Wild".

kronos182

Adventurer
Question... how is it accessed? like is there a physical doorway (or gate like stargate or something like that) for a portal, or is it like.. you go down this one road in a specific direction and time and POOF you pop in there.. or you need a spell to open a dimensional portal?
as a pocket dimension over land, can you 'see' it from Coreline Earth ground (like look up and it's like a funny coloured cloud or something?) or you gotta be flying over Pennsylvania at a specific (or range) altitude to gain access?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases