CORELINE (D20 Modern/D20 BESM Setting).

Lord Zack

Explorer
Oh, I had forgotten Rise of Skywalker. However, if the Dark Empire exists it'd probably be in secrecy, biding its time. Too many strong rivals, including another version of himself if he knows about him. There's nothing stopping it from working behind the scenes to weaken it's opposition, however. Palpatine might even offer boons to certain factions like the First Order, in order to fight their mutual enemies.

Lord Zack

Explorer
Two from the source material and probably alternates as well. I wonder if younger versions of him might be able to get away with passing himself off as non-Sith.

By the way, have any of you watched JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

Nope, haven't. I am pretty much behind lots of stuff I am pretty sure I should be watching for this thing.

You guys know if it's on Crunchyroll? Free Crunchyroll? Don't really have the cash for Premium right now.

Lord Zack

Explorer
Netflix is how I happen to be watching it. I am wondering whether the power of Hamon would be effective against all vampires and possibly other undead, not just those from JoJo. I think it is possible, given how it works. Imagine if a Belmont managed to learn how to use Hamon alongside their other tricks, perhaps even in combination with their signature Vampire Killer whip...

I also think Hamon could be considered a form of Ki Control, learnable by other Ki Wielders. I wonder how far this would extend- could a Jedi learn Ki techniques? Could a user of Chakra? Could Goku use his excellent mimicry abilities to copy Naruto's Rasengan?

Last edited:

Well, considering that I have a character in one Coreline fanfiction that has the capacity to copy techniques, I think that the limit is that you can't learn something if your not built for it. Ki users can learn Jedi or Sith code, but the Force may not like them. Jedi could learn how to do the Kamehameha, but it runs on a bit of a different wavelength (we are talking something similar to the difference between UV and visible light). Chakra user could probably learn how to use Ki. As for Goku learning the Rasengan, don't see why not, but my limited memory of how that technique works makes me think that it's kind of like the Destructo Disk, only replace "cut" with "drill" or "vaccum".

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases