Council of Thieves, Act I - The Bastards of Erebus [DISCUSSION]

Malvoisin

First Post
Hello, all. Well, it's been about a year since I last posted anything substantive on the boards here. In that time, my life has been through a lot of changes, mostly good (though some less so). On the whole, though, I'm in a state of good enough health that I feel like I can tackle running a game here again. This post is simply to gauge interest for the future, it's a not a full-blown recruiting thread.

I'm considering running either Crypt of the Everflame, or The Bastards of Erebus, both of which will release from Paizo in August...along with the Pathfinder RPG ruleset. So, I just wanted to know who, if anyone, is planning on purchasing the rules (available August 13th...the PDF will only be $9.99!!! For 570+ pages!) and if so, would you be interested in playing in a game using one of those adventures starting in August.

If I can get enough of a positive response, I'll start giving it some serious consideration. If not, well...nothing ventured, nothing gained. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

-Mal

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Welcome back, Mal! Good to hear things are going well. I'm likely not interested in the game (too many others going), but thought I'd stick my head in and say 'hi!'

Malvoisin

First Post
Welcome back, Mal! Good to hear things are going well. I'm likely not interested in the game (too many others going), but thought I'd stick my head in and say 'hi!'
Hey, Rhun. I quite understand, but thanks for saying hi anyway! Hope things are going well with you. :)

Shayuri

First Post
Heya! I'd be up for some Pathfinder. Only a few games of that going on right now, and I really like the rules so far. Love to try more ideas out.

Malvoisin

First Post
I would imagine that, like Walking Dad and ghostcat, there are several who are taking a wait and see approach. I was just wondering if there are others like me (and Shayuri) who are excited about the release of the rules and have definite plans to buy.

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe I saw on Paizo's website that there are plans for an online SRD like the ones for D&D 3.5. So, it may not even be strictly necessary to buy the rules in order to play in a game. Time will tell.

Thanks for the discussion, guys! Anybody else?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases