• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Countdown-timer at Green Ronin...? What's it all about?

MadMaxim

First Post
The title says it all. What is this "new age" that's coming? Is it a campaign setting? Are Green Ronin going 4th edition anyway? Does anyone know anything about it?

The Green Adam

First Post
At one time...

I was working in...the industry...and Green Ronin was set to get a relatively large and awesome license for their Mutants & Masterminds game but as I understand it, the deal fell through. If it didn't fall through and they're gonna make the game after all...OMG.

AD
Barking Alien

xechnao

First Post
Well don't keep us in the dark, what's your suspicion?

Well, they had got a license for the Warhammer rpg right? Perhaps they have managed to get a license for the other game line this company develops-
hint: although this company is not the original creator and copyright owner of the IP it is based upon.
But, yeah, this may be far too ambitious.

coyote6

Adventurer
GR didn't have a license for Warhammer, as I understand it; they were the design house for WFRP 2e, working for Black Libray.

Are you hinting at the DC Comics license that Black Library announced they had a few years ago, but never did anything with? Everything else Black Library did, they owned the IP (since BL is part of Games Workshop, unless I misunderstand the relationship). And I think Fantasy Flight got the rights to everything else BL did, though I would assume the DC license wasn't part of that package (as I understand it, most licenses like that aren't transferrable these days).

Krensky

First Post
I was working in...the industry...and Green Ronin was set to get a relatively large and awesome license for their Mutants & Masterminds game but as I understand it, the deal fell through. If it didn't fall through and they're gonna make the game after all...OMG.

AD
Barking Alien

Things like that make me think Marvel or DC

xechnao

First Post
Are you hinting at the DC Comics license that Black Library announced they had a few years ago, but never did anything with?

While this sounds reasonable I was thinking more about fantasy -and blacklibrary does not produce anything about this, just the parent company.

Remove ads