Creamsteak's Pathfinder Sunless Citadel [IC]

Creamsteak

Explorer
The leader scratches her head, confused by your strange statement. "If that is what hunam wants, that is what hunam gets." Meepo comes in a bit closer and quietly tries to inform you...

"All hair-monkeys is slaves. Hair-monkey says to Yusdrayl, 'hair-monkey don't want to be slave' but the only way hair-monkey not be slave is if hair-monkey is dead. You not want Yusdrayl to make you not slave, hair-monkey."

Walking Dad

First Post
Reveille said:
As long as my companions and I are free to press further after completing this quest without continuing to be your slaves then it is a deal.
Creamsteak said:
The leader scratches her head, confused by your strange statement. "If that is what hunam wants, that is what hunam gets." Meepo comes in a bit closer and quietly tries to inform you...

"All hair-monkeys is slaves. Hair-monkey says to Yusdrayl, 'hair-monkey don't want to be slave' but the only way hair-monkey not be slave is if hair-monkey is dead. You not want Yusdrayl to make you not slave, hair-monkey."
"Yes, yes, Thunder the diplomancer strikes again", Aramil whispers at his companions. With a louder voice, addressing the kobold leader: "My friend here meant, that we will be not your slaves, but leave your realm after our adventure."

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Walking Dad said:
"Yes, yes, Thunder the diplomancer strikes again", Aramil whispers at his companions.
Thunder shoots Aramil a cold stare. I've just about had enough of your wit, elf. Keep it up an you'll end up with a sword in your back.

Walking Dad

First Post
Aramil

Reveille said:
Thunder shoots Aramil a cold stare. I've just about had enough of your wit, elf. Keep it up an you'll end up with a sword in your back.
"Calm down, Thunder. I try to save our lifes. Sorry if I offended you. But if so, please fight back with words not swords." Even in this situation Aramil succeeds at smiling.

(ooc: Tell me if you are outplay offended)

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
" And people think I'm the savage, " mutters the half-orc.

Moving over to where Meepo is standing, Snag pats the diminutive kobold on the head and says, " Looks like you are with us, scaledog. May you'd like to show us around a bit more. "

Creamsteak

Explorer
Meepo looks as-if he is anxious to say something as the leader speaks, but he holds himself back. Once the party has agreed to assist the kobolds, Meepo leads the party back to the dragon's cage room. There he says, "Meepo and hairmonkeys take the back way. Hairmonkeys lead. Nobody here now... but Meepo sees no reason to walk in front of the big angry hairmonkey."

attachment.php

Meepo directs you through the north-eastern passage, which leads around to another simple room. The door to the next room is unlocked and unguarded. When it's opened you find an empty, lightless, lonely chamber that is home only to rat droppings, crumbled flagstone, and nameless stains.

Attachments

• Untitled0.jpg
    Untitled0.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 127

Pinotage

Explorer
Skye - Human Cleric - AC 16 - hp 17/17 - Perception (+7)

"Well," she started as they reach the empty and dusty chamber. "That was interesting. Quite a few things in fact." She seemed to considered them for a moment. "You know, I bet I know where we can find a key to that dragon door we spotted earlier. Perhaps once we've found this dragon of theirs. Not sure how we're going to do that, nor how we're actually going to catch that thing, but maybe Meepo here has some bright ideas as the dragon's keeper." She looked at the kobold and flashed a grin.

"Meepo," she started. "What is actually north of this door? Where are we going to find this dragon? I have a sneaky feeling that we've not got all the information we were after. The audience kind of went in a blur." She shrugged and then gave the northern door a good glance with her eyes. Years of traveling had done much to sharped them. "Meepo, do you think the dragon's beyond this door? Or is this the boundary to your territory? Which begs the question as to what's stopping you from expanding your tribe in these ruins."

[SBLOCK=OOC]OOC: Take 10 on her Perception check of the door (Result 17).

Spells and Abilities Active:

Spells Cast and Abilities/Items Used:

Turn Undead (1 Used)

Spells Prepared:

Spells Prepared (Normal 3/1, Wis 0/1):

Level 0 (3): Detect Magic, Light, Resistance
Level 1 (2): Bless, Protection from Evil

Skye's Character Sheet
[/SBLOCK]

Walking Dad

First Post
Creamsteak said:
"... but Meepo sees no reason to walk in front of the big angry hairmonkey."
"But I insist, that you walk in front of the not-so-big angry not-so- hairy monkey that is me." Tells Aramil Meepo.

Remove ads