Creamsteak's Pathfinder Sunless Citadel [IC]

Kaodi

Hero
Snag turns on Aramil and glares. " Probably a damn sight more trustworthy than fidgety elves, too, " he says in an unfriendly voice.

Walking Dad

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Meepo looks at you rather dumbfounded. "Yusdrayl is Yusdrayl."
"Is Yusdrayl a kobold?" Aramil asks in common.

Kaodi said:
Snag turns on Aramil and glares. " Probably a damn sight more trustworthy than fidgety elves, too, " he says in an unfriendly voice.
"Calm down, Snag. I said "orcs" not "half-orcs". And I do find half-elves untrustworthy, too." Aramil adds with a smile.

Creamsteak

Explorer
attachment.php

Meepo leads you through the hallway to the west, turning north and walking into a long hallway that crosses from east to west. Deterioration and decay thrive here, as everywhere; however a double row of relief-carved marble columns march the length of the hall. The worn carvings depict entertwining dragons. Three small, horned humanoids constantly patrol the area. The Kobolds here are of the typical sort, greenish, small, and shifty.

As you walk east with Meepo acting as your envoy of safe passage, you seem to pass the few guards without a fight, though they look quite interested in you. Eventually you can mkae out a short throne that stands near the west wall, constructed of fallen bits of masonry stacked against an old altar. A small, horned figure in red-dyed robes sits in the throne, and a force of six similar creatures guard her. Surprisingly, two of the six kobolds have bright reddish skin, and bear no armor or weapons. The red kobolds seem completely and totally terrified of you, while the others of their number seem at least a little brave, if not confident.

The altar's top contains a variety of small items, while the portion of the altar that serves as the throne's back features a carving of a rearing dragon. A metallic key is held firmly in the rearing dragon's open mouth.

Meepo interjects quickly in draconic...

[sblock=draconic]"Yusdrayl, I, the brave and mighty warrior Meepo, have brought us help. These ugly humans have offered to assist us in our most holy war, should you see fit to allow such lowly and weak creatures to do the great and impressive honor of serving the all-mighty Yusdrayl. They beg forgiveness for being walked through these hallowed and grand halls of the great Yusdrayl, and wish only to serve as you see fit."[/sblock]

The red-robed kobold, a female apparently, stands atop her throne two sizes two big for her. She looks down at you, which is quite odd given that even on the throne she's still below your own stature.

"You hu-nam look like you would make great hu-nam slaves. I am happy to see that you have chosen to work with us. We have much to talk about... what you are here for... what you want here... and what your price is..."

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 136

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
We will work with you. We are here seeking riches and to improve our reputation as honored adventurers. I think mostly what we want is safe passage through the areas of this sunken temple that you have control over.

Creamsteak

Explorer
"You are good hu-nam! I will make my tribe passive. They will not attack you hu-nams. They will fear you as they fear me! Hu-nam slave, you are free to go about this holy place so long as you do not take from me or my tribe. I will make you even better offer. If you take the whelp Meepo with you and find our missing pet, I will offer you my treasures. Do you like this deal Hu-nam slave?"

Remove ads