Creamsteak's Pathfinder Sunless Citadel [IC]

Creamsteak

Explorer
One rat attacks Thunder, but fails to deal any real damage. The rat on the opposite side closes to attack Skye, but also fails to land a damaging bite.

Initiatives Round 1
Thunder
Aramil
Rats
Skye

Thunder gets to go again.

Kaodi

Hero
The burly half-orc lingers for a moment at the top of the ravine, sniffing at the air in distaste before exhaling loudly. He then grabs the rope and lowers himself over the edge.

Snag grunts as he lowers himself down after the the mage, " Damned impatients... "

Walking Dad

First Post
"Bad luck strikes again. Hey, down there, drive them below the hole, where I can burn them with my magic." Shouts Aramil. Knowing his poor athletic skills, he steps aside, and lets pass Snag to the rope.

[sblock=ooc]If he gets the chance, Aramil will blast a rat with the level 1 Conjurer ability Acid Dart
Acid Dart (1d20+3=14, 1d6=1)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Pinotage

Explorer
Skye - Human Cleric - AC 16 - hp 17/17 - Perception (+7)

"Aargh!" she cried as the dire rats materialised. "Look at those teeth! Don't you clean them?" She interjected her shield as the closest one bit at her, and she managed to push it away while struggling to grab her trident from her back. She pulled the weapon off and swung it in a wild arc to momentarily keep the vermin at bay. "Hey, look!" she cried at the rat. "Now I've got a pointy thing as well. Clean, too!" With a more serious grimace she pushed her trident at the nearest rat. She skewered the small creature and then looked up the rope. "Don't rush. Really, no need." And then she spun around to see where she could help Thunder.

[SBLOCK=OOC]OOC: Skye draws her trident and attacks to dire rat beside her. Trident Attack vs. Dire Rat: 17. Trident Damage: 10 hp.

Spells and Abilities Active:

Spells Cast and Abilities/Items Used:

Spells Prepared:

Spells Prepared (Normal 3/1, Wis 0/1):

Level 0 (3): Detect Magic, Light, Resistance
Level 1 (2): Bless, Protection from Evil

Skye's Character Sheet
[/SBLOCK]

Creamsteak

Explorer
Initiatives Round 1
Thunder
Aramil
Snag
Rats
Skye

Thunder: Thunder fails to harm his monstrous rat opponent with his attack.

Aramil: The DC of the climb check is 0, so I wouldn't be overstating your peril.

Snag: Snag descends the rope in one round, coming down right near one of the rats. Aramil soon follows.

Rats: The two remaining dire rats each attack their original targets without any sense of strategy, or for what it's worth, fear. Thunder takes 2 points of damage from the disgusting maw of the rat while Skye keeps it back with his steady shield.

Skye: Skye's trident skewers and kills the dire rat nearest her. Now only one remains on the opposite side of the ledge near Thunder.

Remove ads