Creamsteak's Pathfinder Sunless Citadel [IC]

Creamsteak

Explorer
It's dead regardless, but I think you still have to confirm critical hits in Pathfinder, though I could have possibly missed it.

After the rat is dead, Snag opens the door to the north of the circular tower. Ahead is a 10 foot wide hallway leading to the west. Doors to the north, south, and west lead out of the simple hallway.

Pinotage

Explorer
Skye - Human Cleric - AC 16 - hp 17/17 - Perception (+7)

"South it is," Skye said seriously and followed the others south. Their brief foray into the rubble-strewn room with its dragon door turned up a rather nasty surprise. "Watch out for the..." Thunder's blade hacked down on the small dire rat, cleaving its body in two. "Sword!" she said, before stepping up to stand over the rat's body. "Now see there. If you'd kept your eyes open, you'd have avoided that sword and stayed alive. Stupid in any case, picking on things bigger than you, even if you're hungry." She shrugged and then followed Snag north, realising that they didn't have a key for that door, and that the Hucreles wouldn't have one either.

"I guess it's north then," she said as Snag opened the door to the north, revealing another selection of options. "And now we can go west as well," she remarked. "We really should be following the Hucreles' progress, Snag," she said, "It should be easy to see their passing, if they left obvious signs. I just hope they're not behind that dragon-carved door." She followed Snag into the hallway, helping him take a look with an extra pair of eyes.

[SBLOCK=OOC]OOC: Take 10 on her Perception check (Result 17)as she moves down the hallway.

Spells and Abilities Active:

Spells Cast and Abilities/Items Used:

Turn Undead (1 Used)

Spells Prepared:

Spells Prepared (Normal 3/1, Wis 0/1):

Level 0 (3): Detect Magic, Light, Resistance
Level 1 (2): Bless, Protection from Evil

Skye's Character Sheet
[/SBLOCK]

Walking Dad

First Post
"I don't like his...", Aramil whispers following his companions. "Perhaps we should look for unlocked doors. I doubt the Hucreles locked them as they progressed."

Kaodi

Hero
" Whatever... " says Snag as he takes a look at the three doors, this time wary of any more rats about to pop out of the woodworks.

Creamsteak

Explorer
The door to the south is stone, and locked. The doors to the north and west are normal and unlocked. The stone door seems to have been locked for quite some time, and the door leading to the west looks like it's been actively used in recent time.

Kaodi

Hero
Moving back towards the north door, Snag carefully kneels down and puts his ear to the door, trying to discern any suspiscious sounds from beyond. Once he is confident that there is nothing behind it, he cautiously opens the door and looks beyond.

Creamsteak

Explorer
You hear nothing, and when you open the door you find a 20x20 ruined chamber that stands empty of all but a litter of rocky debris.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled0.jpg
    Untitled0.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 121

Kaodi

Hero
Snag slowly moves into the room, searching carefully for traps, buried treasure and, most importantly, angry monsters. Once he feels that there is truly nothing of interest here, he moves on to the west door and repeats the procedure for listening before entry.

Remove ads