• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Credmoore Play by Post

whardell

Explorer
***Note Xaal your reference of T18 is off given the zombie moved, but I adjusted.

Xaal's attack narrowly misses connecting with the target, perhaps the reason for the miss is the brown furred shape leaping toward Bouda from around the other side of the tree. [Failed Passive Perceptions]

A humanoid Rat Charges Bouda and Attempts a Gnashing Bite: [Attack vs AC] Which Bouda Handily Deflects!

Last edited:

whardell

Explorer
Z1 crashes through the bushes, and attacks Bouda [vs AC]

Z3 charges Bouda, [vs ac]

Both Attacks Miss, by more than a little

Last edited:

whardell

Explorer
Turn 3 Map

Note if you are starting your turn next to a Zombie, you are -2 to attack and grant combat advantage until the end of your next turn. (From the flies)

Last edited:

BoudasBrain

First Post
Bouda draws her sword and hacks at Z1 with a Bolstering Strike. She then moves to P5:Q6 provoking attacks on the way.

My attack roll was actually 11 with penalty.

Last edited:

larryfinnjr

First Post
Xaal's attack narrowly misses connecting with the target

I missed w/ an 18 vs. Ref on the horse charge? That's the fastest zombie in the east!

Maybe somewhere a turn was missed - cause when I posted, there should only have been one zombie moving before me...no matter.

My follow-up attack was in my post too - Z2 should already be marked by me and Whirlwind Strike.

Last edited:

whardell

Explorer
@ Bouda, your attack carves through Z1 ending its unlife.

You provoke from the remaining three Monsters:

All three attacks are blocked by your sturdy armor.

Last edited:

whardell

Explorer
@ Xaal

Zombie 2 Attacks You: ans misses.

Your follow up swing lays the creature low.

Per our follow up conversation you move to engage the Rat.

The Rat Attack you on its turn, lunging out with a desperate gleam in its fevered eyes! You barely manage to deflect the hit with your shield!

Last edited:

whardell

Explorer
You have to think harder that you might expect to identify these creatures, they are a very weak form of zombie, the type of undead that might be the handiwork of a very neophyte caster. They are more dead than alive, with only a tiny amount of animating magic. As a side effect insects do not shy away from them the way they would of a more potent zombie. [Rotten Zombie also called Fly Bringer Zombies] ***OOC note these are a level .5 creature, I am playing around with some weakened versions of monsters to have more interesting fights for small parties at low levels. I am thinking that brutes against defenders was probably not wise.

Remove ads