• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Credmoore Play by Post

whardell

Explorer
Top of the Turn

Z3 Full Health
R Full Health
Bouda Full +3temp
Xaal 24hp (-2 to attack and ca while adj to z3)

Init Bouda Xaal Rat Zombie

larryfinnjr

First Post
Invigorated by the demise of two foes in mere moments, and seeing my new friend enter the fray with such energy, I intend to keep the monstrosities focused on me while Bouda readies what I believe to be a charge.

Whirlwind, augment 2 (burst 1 attack) - on hit each is marked

EDIT: Bah, I'm not next, Bouda is!! LOL please use my attack after hers... eat my crit Z3!

Last edited:

BoudasBrain

First Post
Bouda delays until after Xaal so that he may demonstrate his skills.

Bouda then moves to L10:M11 and casts Divine Glow in a blast covering L12:N14. Xaal gains a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until the end of Bouda's next turn.

whardell

Explorer
Xaal's critical smashes through through the zombie sending a sickening spray of rotting meat flying through the air as it dies.

As Xaal's slash lands on the Rat, Bouda's divine glow strikes the rat obviously cause great pain.

The rat looks far from finished, in fact it appears to heal a bit as it bites again at Xaal.

Xaal the pain is intense, and it seems to continue on [ongoing 5 save ends]

the rat then shifts away

Attachments

• Knights2-1.JPG
    Knights2-1.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

BoudasBrain

First Post
Bouda: "Xaal, mount up! Lets run it down!"

After Xaal is adjacent to the rat, Bouda moves within 5 squares of it, Challenges it, and casts Astral Seal.

If the first roll misses, I'll AP and try again.

Last edited:

larryfinnjr

First Post
Upon being bitten, the wrath of my ancestors draws nigh and Hellfire engulfs the horrible creature (Infernal Wrath). (ghetto crit, aw yeah)

Fearing I may begin to succumb to my wounds, I call upon the arcane arts to cleanse my wounds (Majestic Word = heal 11hp)

Then, believing our prey is merely feinting to draw us into a "rat-race", I ignore my warhorse in favor of charging my foe to G15 (Whirling Defense). (should have been +9, but I'm good w/ the 26) (I choose to NOT overwrite Bouda's Challenge in the hopes the rat either attacks me or, sensing the challenge, moves to attack Bouda...and hoping it can't always shift, I'll throw in an OA attempt at the end just in case) BAH! can you score 0 dmg on a hit?? LOL

Finally, with a quick prayer to Boldrei, I pray the festering wound causing me ongoing pain is healed (saving throw). (BAH! again!)

Last edited:

BoudasBrain

First Post
If Bouda's Astral Seal hit before Xaal's attack, Xaal healed 6 hit points and the rat takes a -2 penalty to defenses until the end of Bouda's next turn.

whardell

Explorer
The Rat Astral Sealed and more than a little frustrated at the failure of its minions, shifts away 6 squares, changes shape into a rat [tiny] and shifts six squares down a small hole beneath a nearby bush. Unless you do something, quick (and clever) that rat is gone.

Yes Seal hit prior to Xaal's attack

Rat took damage from Xaal's blade but never provoked an oa

Last edited:

BoudasBrain

First Post
Bouda rides up to the rat hole and dismounts as quickly as she can. If there is any chance at all that she can figure out where the rat is (Perception check?) and if it is close enough to the surface, she will plunge her blade into the earth in that location. After that outcome is decided, Bouda takes out her field journal and records as many details as she can about the rat, the zombies, and the location of the encounter. Then she'll clean and sharpen her sword if she stuck it in the dirt.

Last edited:

Remove ads