D&D General Critical Role Ending

Didn't Bertrand kill them all offscreen and get it back?
But they had regrown it by the time he did, so Percy just has a spare arm?

I'm probably misremembering. I just remembered he had had to grow a new one and so I might have interpolated that he didn't ever get the old one back.

Do you think there'll be another months long break between?

Do you think they'll keep playing DnD or change to a different system? Six years is a long time for DnD.

I'm probably misremembering. I just remembered he had had to grow a new one and so I might have interpolated that he didn't ever get the old one back.
The important thing is that they committed to the bit!

More specific to Campaign 3, I really hope Ashley plays something humorous. I feel like she has a great sense of humor, but gets stuck behind serious characters. We're seeing some of that humor at the end of Campaign 2, but I want to see a character that fits her humor from the start.

Also want to see Liam play a cleric.

OB1

Jedi Master
Excited (and nervous) for C2 to come to an end and can't wait for C3! I'd be shocked if they don't stick with 5e. I do imagine we'll see some one shots of other systems between campaigns, and wouldn't be surprised if Liam ran a 6-8 week mini campaign (maybe even a WotC AP) to give Mercer a break.

Edit
Oh, and I want Ashley as a Bugbear Glam Bard and Sam as a Pixie Barbarian for C3 :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases