Critical Role Critical Role Kickstarter Predition Game: Guess the Funding Outcome (GTFO)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Out of curiosity, what are the latest forecasts from your personal model?

If he has a personal model which can accurately project Kickstarter totals 5 days in, he could sell that to Kicktraq and Backerkit (and probably Kickstarter itself) for a lot of money! Because they can't do it, and that's *all* they do!

Parmandur

Book-Friend
If he has a personal model which can accurately project Kickstarter totals 5 days in, he could sell that to Kicktraq and Backerkit (and probably Kickstarter itself) for a lot of money! Because they can't do it, and that's *all* they do!

Nah, it's all for fun and experimentation.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
So true.

Alright folks, anyone else want to take a shot at winning a HeroForge custom 3D mini? Here's my latest one: Malachi Bontreagr, Hexblade.
HeroForgeScreenshot (12).png

Last edited:

Henry

Autoexreginated
I'm going to go with probably $8.9 million - mainly because I also suspect Reigel let the Frumpkin out of the bag with that 8.8 million remark...

Remove ads