Critical Role Critical Role's New Show - Exandria Unlimited!

Critical Role is launching a new 8-week D&D 5E campaign on June 24th called Exandria Unlimited.

ExandriaUnlimited_FullCast_ByHeirlumePhotography_72dpi_CR_01_800.jpg

"Exandria Unlimited is the newest eight episode mini-campaign brought to you by, and existing within, the same world as Critical Role. Following a fresh-faced and freshly formed crew of characters, this adventure begins in Emon, a city still recovering from the scars of the Chroma Conclave attack nearly 30 years later."

The show features Matt Mercer (as a player not DM), Aabria Iyenger (who will be the DM for this show), Aimee Carrero (who currently plays She-Ra), Robbie Daymond (voice of Marvel's animated Spider-man), Ashley Johnson (co-founder of Critical Role), and Liam O'Brien (also from the main Critical Role show).

I am so hyped for this!

Last edited by a moderator:

Um…you know that Laura, and Ashley, are the voices of some of the most well know Big Deal video game characters of the last decade, right? Travis is The voice of animated Thor. How many times has Laura been late to a game because she was up for a major video game award?
Past tense
They're focusing more on CR now and taking fewer voice acting jobs. It has become their primary job rather than the side hustle it was when they started

jgsugden

Legend
Last year or two
Believe it came up in a TALKS MACHINA or BETWEEN THE SHEETS. Some interview
Their IMDB pages are a lot more sparse
There is nothing more sparse in their IMDB. I've watched all the Talks Machina and Between the Sheets and I have no recollection of these discussions.

Ashley just finished being on a TV show. She is as much an actor as a voice actor. She has not been as active in the last year, but she characterized that as 'taking a break' after being on a series.

Laura did just as much in 2020 as in 2019, and is on pace to do do as much again in 2021. She took very prominent roles in the past few years, and is considered elite talent in the industry.

You're way off base here.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Also, there’s been this pandemic? We’ve all been doing less over the past 15 months!
Not them. They all have home recording studios and have mentioned a few times how VO hasn’t really slowed down at all. There was a few months where they were figuring out the pandemic, but got CR as safe as they could and kept producing content. The main show and several new ones. They are workhorses.

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
Not them. They all have home recording studios and have mentioned a few times how VO hasn’t really slowed down at all. There was a few months where they were figuring out the pandemic, but got CR as safe as they could and kept producing content. The main show and several new ones. They are workhorses.
So how do I square that with the earlier comment from another poster that their VO work had really dropped off?! ;)

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases