Critical Role Critical Role's New Show - Exandria Unlimited!

Critical Role is launching a new 8-week D&D 5E campaign on June 24th called Exandria Unlimited. "Exandria Unlimited is the newest eight episode mini-campaign brought to you by, and existing within, the same world as Critical Role. Following a fresh-faced and freshly formed crew of characters, this adventure begins in Emon, a city still recovering from the scars of the Chroma Conclave attack...

Critical Role is launching a new 8-week D&D 5E campaign on June 24th called Exandria Unlimited.

ExandriaUnlimited_FullCast_ByHeirlumePhotography_72dpi_CR_01_800.jpg

"Exandria Unlimited is the newest eight episode mini-campaign brought to you by, and existing within, the same world as Critical Role. Following a fresh-faced and freshly formed crew of characters, this adventure begins in Emon, a city still recovering from the scars of the Chroma Conclave attack nearly 30 years later."

The show features Matt Mercer (as a player not DM), Aabria Iyenger (who will be the DM for this show), Aimee Carrero (who currently plays She-Ra), Robbie Daymond (voice of Marvel's animated Spider-man), Ashley Johnson (co-founder of Critical Role), and Liam O'Brien (also from the main Critical Role show).

I am so hyped for this!

hopeless

Adventurer
So the opening adventure next sounded like it was set in Emon around the time of the 2nd campaign?
Maybe we will finally be able to find who is on the Tal'dorei Council?
Too soon?!

jgsugden

Legend
Well, the end of the recap revealed the Council. And it also confirmed that Sam will be returning.

However, I think they will be pushing the timeline forward. I heard no indication that campaign 3 will be in Emon around the time of campaign 2. Matt has at least 9 weeks to figure it out, although I imagine he wants to really have it locked down soon so that certain things (maps, etc...) can be created.

I'd also be shocked if he was not already in communication with WotC about a campaign 3 handbook.

Well, the end of the recap revealed the Council. And it also confirmed that Sam will be returning.

However, I think they will be pushing the timeline forward. I heard no indication that campaign 3 will be in Emon around the time of campaign 2. Matt has at least 9 weeks to figure it out, although I imagine he wants to really have it locked down soon so that certain things (maps, etc...) can be created.

I'd also be shocked if he was not already in communication with WotC about a campaign 3 handbook.
Nobody said campaign 3 would be in Emon. That’s where the EXU mini campaign will be based - and it will be set six years after C2 which is itself set about 23 years after C1. We don’t yet know where in the timeline C3 goes yet.

And I have no idea where this weird speculation that Sam wouldn’t be coming back came from. He’s never made any hints in that direction that I’ve seen and it’s already been talked about repeatedly (and reconfirmed last night) that Liam had already picked out a race and class for him to play when C3 hits.

Remove ads

Remove ads