• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crown of the Kobold King

Corpseflower

First Post
Luger manages to split the rocky membrane, but his blade doesn't cut nearly deep enough
to stop the nightmare. It slams into the warforged, snaking out with tentacles grasping for his neck, but a blow that might have knocked a flesh and bone being cold doesn't even phase the construct.

Slam: 19 (14+5)

Aidan now. Also the map above has been updated to be current, but you may need to hit refresh to replace your browser's cache of the old one.

Corpseflower

First Post
I would normally advance things by now, but I assume most of you are tied up with the holiday weekend. I'll roll for Aidan's magic missile if I he hasn't had a chance to check in by tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the fam and all your crazy relations.

Corpseflower

First Post
Aidan's bolt of force streaks through the shadowy darkness and slams into the squid-like abomination hovering above Luger. The thing sways in the air with the impact and drops to the stone floor with a hole blasted out of it's rocky hide.

The shadows continue to swirl through the room. The only thing you can hear is the clink of each others gear and armor and Jeva's sobs.

Aidan> Don't forget the intial +1 damage for Magic Missile (1d4+1 is the base). So yours are +5 and that one did 7 total.

Voda> Thanksgiving. Today is the beginning of the holiday seasons in the US. Generally the extended family gathers, eats too much, watches football and gossips or whatever.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads