• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(CSRHoD) Creamsteak's Red Hand of Doom [IC]

pathfinderq1

First Post
"I can keep watch most of the night," Tyrla volunteered. "I will take what rest I need now, while there is still some light, then I'll keep an eye out during the hours of darkness." And with that said, she began to see just how uncomfortable their camping arrangements might be.

OOC: Tyrla will take her two hours rest as soon as possible, then keep watch the rest of the night.

How far is it from the extreme edge of the shore to the bell tower?

Arkhandus

First Post
To Siobhan, the halfling responds "Huh? Why'd you need to walk on water, though? We're goin' under it, not over it. That's how we're gettin' in unseen, with just a bit o' fog to cover our walkin' into the water at first. So just make sure you can keep yerself and Pender from drownin'."

To Larian, he then says "Oh? That might change my plans a bit... Think I'll ready a few dif'rent tricks then."

[sblock=ooc]If Warren might be able to stay invisible while attacking, he'll change his readied maneuvers later to include Clinging Shadow Strike and Fan the Flames, instead of Cloak of Deception and Sapphire Nightmare Blade. No point trying to catch enemies flat-footed if he's already invisible the whole time. Since he's assuming now that Larian plans to cast it on him once they get ready to fight in the tower or something.[/sblock]

Dalamar

Adventurer
"I was thinking of the possibility that we might need to get all out of dodge. Moving through water isn't exactly the fastest way of moving, especially if we get chased by those razorfiends."

Creamsteak

Explorer
(I'll be updating to the next event, whatever that is, tomorrow, regardless of how much more planning you all do. It's been sufficiently long that I just want to press forward with the game.)

Redclaw

First Post
If we make it to the morning, after spell memorization, before the next event, here is what I have planned. Otherwise I'll keep track of what I had left before, and adjust accordingly.

[sblock=spells]

Spells Memorized
1-- Color Spray, Shocking Grasp, Protection from Evil, Magic Missile, Mage Armor, Enlarge Person (trans.)
2-- See Invisibility, Scorching Ray, Scorching Ray, Knock, Bull's Strength (trans.)
3--(with bonus) Mass Resist Energy, Fireball, Dispell Magic, Displacement, Haste (trans.)
4-- Greater Invisibility, Greater Invisibility, Rary's Mnemonic Enhancer (trans.)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Pinotage

Explorer
Avril - Human Druid - AC 15 - hp 49/49 - Spot +13 - Listen +13

Avril nodded as her allies took final preparation for getting towards the tower and stopping this threat. "I agree. If we approach underwater, and then climb up to the water level, I can shape the stone of the outer wall to give us entry anywhere we want. I will prepare a way of obscuring us if need be once we're there, and will take the form of a crocodile for the approach. I can scout ahead if need be in that form."

"I'm still worried that the ringing of that bell will draw the attention of everybody, but if we come up from the bottom, then I hope we can keep those we encounter quiet without sounding the alarm." She settled herself down, knowing that it wouldn't be a comfortable night, but she'd had worse. She just wished Mandla was here, but knew the dog would not be suited to this adventure.

[SBLOCK=OOC]OOC: If Siobhan can prepare the Water Breathing spell, then Avril can prepare Obscuring Mist and Stone Shape which might help in the approach and in getting into the bell tower.

Spells and Abilities Active:

Spells Cast and Abilities/Items Used:

Spells Prepared (Normal 6/4/3/2/1, Wis 0/1/1/1/0):

Level 0 (6): Cure Minor Wounds (3), Detect Magic (2), Guidance
Level 1 (5): Cure Light Wounds, Enrage Animal, Faerie Fire, Obscuring Mist, Produce Flame
Level 2 (4): Barkskin (2), Bull's Strength, Cat's Grace
Level 3 (3): Call Lightning, Cure Moderate Wounds, Stone Shape
Level 4 (1): Flame Strike

Avril's Character Sheet
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads