• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Custom Playing Card Business Anywhere?

Oversquid

First Post
I'm wondering if you fellas here at ENworld can help me out with a little something.

There has come a point in my gaming hobby where I want to make Card Games for the games that I GM. So far, I have a deck of 52 playing cards that are also played all over the world. This deck of 52 playing cards is wonderful, and many games have been made and popularized because of it.

The issue is that in my campaign worlds, I find it a little weird that they all came up with a deck of 52 cards much like the Western world of Planet Earth.

So guys, I'm wondering if any of you know of a card company that can print out custom playing card decks? I'm not talking about changing the Hearts to Pencils, or changing the backside of the card deck to a picture of a nude Barack Obama running away from a purple elephant wearing sneakers that happens to have Margaret Thatcher's face on it, or some other appearance altering thing.

I'm talking making a whole playing card deck all on its own.

So, like, I can ask for a 151 card deck that has 10 suits, 15 different values, and 1 completely unique card if I want to for example.

Any of you guys know of a business like that?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads