CW Divine Shield?

Wolfspider

Explorer
Gotta SQUEEEEEZE as much advantage out of the feat as possible, eh?

As if it weren't powerful enough just giving a sacred bonus....

saucercrab

Explorer
Wolfspider said:
Gotta SQUEEEEEZE as much advantage out of the feat as possible, eh?

As if it weren't powerful enough just giving a sacred bonus....
Hey, I have no problem if the text gets errata'ed; Hell, I'd even except a Sage Advice correction. If it ever comes up in my game, I'll recommend to my DM that the bonus s/b a sacred one (& for Divine Might as well). But as it stands... :shrugs:

milo

First Post
Yeah, the divine might is kinda broken. When your charisma hits about 18 and you pick up the extra turning feat look out.

paragondragon

First Post
So if you take the Ranged (MIC) magic bonus to shields and combine it with Divine Shield feat and have a decent Charisma then you could have a decent throwing shield with returning that does some good damage. Nice combo there if you ask me. Make it an Adamantite shield and take Improved Sunder. Captain America anyone?

saucercrab

Explorer
paragondragon said:
So if you take the Ranged (MIC) magic bonus to shields and combine it with Divine Shield feat and have a decent Charisma then you could have a decent throwing shield with returning that does some good damage. Nice combo there if you ask me. Make it an Adamantite shield and take Improved Sunder. Captain America anyone?
Cap' doesn't need the ranged magic weapon ability. He obviously has levels in the bloodstorm blade PrC from Tome of Battle. ;)

Remove ads