D&D 4E D&D 4E fans: what do you like about 4E?

darjr

I crit!
Finally the D&D 4e Gamma World game is amazing. Quick random chargen, but not old school like 3d6 down the line, it’s more appropriate to the style of 4e. Basically you meld two templates together.

The drive thru pod cards also fit exactly the existing cards, or so I’ve been told.

I do wish a fantasy version of those character templates were made.

Monsters and even magic items and equipment are entirely compatible except for one new damage type, radiation.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Also the Darksun 4e living campaign is available from @Alphastream upon request. He will need an email address.

To me it’s arguably one of the best.
Absolutely one of the best Dark Sun adventures out there. I don't say "Dark Sun adventures" to diminish it in anyway, but I have no frame of reference for most of the other setting's adventures. I obsessed over Dark Sun and love to setting to no end. And Teos' adventures are some of the absolute best.

Took me a bit to make sure this was legit. I’m not 100% positive but I think it’s legit.

The Living Forgotten Realms campaign was a ton of fun. I ran most of these adventures. Now you can too.

Living Forgotten Realms adventures are still available. So if you have a need for a ton of 4e adventures, here you go.

Living Forgotten Realms
That’s legit. It’s the same site used during LFR’s lifespan.

Remove ads