D&D 4E D&D 4E fans: what do you like about 4E?

Jacob Lewis

Ye Olde GM
This sound like a good idea.

Though, personally I would like to make the H1-H3 adventures into a proper adventure path. Yeah, I'm a bit nostalgic for Keep on the Shadowfell, lol
I'm actually playing in an H1 campaign now on Roll20. I'm playing a minotaur fighter/cleric hybrid. Good times!
Kaargoth_token.png

Kannik

Hero
Another one!

12. Dwarves getting their Second Wind as a Minor Action!
12.5 The abilities that made the different species feel different from each other. Dragon breath! MA Second Wind! Teleportation! Goring Charges! Punishing Retribution! Cuisinart claws of razorblade death!

(Plus it was the start of more flexible ASIs, a good first step on the path of removing them from the game (and adding even further/more expansive abilities to each))

Zeromaru X

Arkhosian scholar and coffee lover
This sound like a good idea.

Though, personally I would like to make the H1-H3 adventures into a proper adventure path. Yeah, I'm a bit nostalgic for Keep on the Shadowfell, lol

Now that I'm thinking about this, I remember someone did a full H1-E3 adventure path, focused mostly on the Orcus storyline.

I guess that frees me, so I can go with the idea of adapting Scales of War to the Nentir Vale. The question is: should we bring the Red Hand of Doom to the Nentir Vale, or play with the local invaders (the Bloodspear orcs)?

Last edited:

So I've seen a few people on different threads praise the lore that was in 4e as being some of the best in a D&D edition. If I wanted to read some of it, any recommendations on particular good books from a lore perspective?

Remove ads