• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4th Edition, H Series, Online Game

Eryiedes

First Post
Sorry to drop this on you last minute. I doubt I'll be back before you guys finish, bu ti'll try.

Vermithrax is on Quinn's :):):):) list now. Bahamut's clerics are to show mercy and return honor for honorable behavior, but his cowardly actions and probable betrayal after Quinn's gesture of compassion has roused the other side of Bahamut's nature - Justice! Justice without compassion can be a terrible thing to behold and Quinn will attempt to levy full judgment upon the small goblin when the time comes.

No worries dude....Z will probably use Quinn.
Consider the Wrath of Quinn to be assured!!!
I will be lurking.

Peace & Light

Eryiedes

First Post
Another good session gents, resulting in a well deserved round of level-ups for all involved.
Be sure to update your sheets and send the new version in for record keeping please.
Verithax has weaseled away from the party YET AGAIN.....much like Balgron or Irontooth, this goblin has major antagonist written all over him!
(Even if its only because he was smart enough to run while his friends were duped into firing the opening volleys that got them all killed!)
Mardok's new Encounter Power gives him the capability to do a 64 point hit! (If its critical....19-20)
It will be interesting to see what new attacks the players will unleash on the shadowfell.
I am off to get plastered....hope y'all do the same!
I will not be lurking.

Peace & Light

Lord Zardoz

Explorer
Well, I am not sure what kind of internet connectivity I am going to have after Monday. Tomorrow I am going to send all of you Mardok's most recent character sheet, and some things you ought to keep in mind for whoever controls him.

Beyond that, I will let you know when things start to settle down for me.

END COMMUNICATION

Eryiedes

First Post
Well, I am not sure what kind of internet connectivity I am going to have after Monday. Tomorrow I am going to send all of you Mardok's most recent character sheet, and some things you ought to keep in mind for whoever controls him.

Beyond that, I will let you know when things start to settle down for me.

END COMMUNICATION

Thank You muchly dude.
I will be lurking.

Peace & Light

Eryiedes

First Post
I should have posted the ambush by now.
I have been distracted by Battlefield; Bad Company 2.
I should be back to reality by tomorrow.
I may or may not be lurking.

Peace & Light (and Unlocks)

Remove ads