D&D 5E D&D 5th Edition Will Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

"D&D 5th Edition Will Fail for Me and Other People Whose Preferences Are Exactly Like Mine" would've been a more accurate thread title.

Me, I find 5E combat to some of the most interesting of the editions, and I hate the idea of codified called shots system--just for one example of an instance where your list of "problems" is 100% subjective.

transtemporal

Explorer
"Your game sucks, and you're idiots for playing it. Now read my reasons for why you suck, and accept them because they're totally true."

Henry

Autoexreginated
images

5th Edition, You have FAILED this gamer!

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter

Folks,

Please don't dogpile the guy. If this thread doesn't go someplace constructive soon, it will be closed.

The Human Target

Adventurer
I threatened that I would go over and support Pathfinder, but if you go to the Paizo forum, you will see that I posted one thread, something like, "I will Fix Your Game", which was intended to bring out the worst in people. And you can see the general unfriendliness of their responses. You can't work with an angry mob like that to improve their game. He, he.

What are your published game design credentials?

Why are you surprised that people got upset when you intentionally trolled them?

Who are you to be so arrogant?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter

If you want to discuss moderation, please take it to PM or e-mail with a moderator.

And no, it would not be a record. We don't keep stats, but I personally had to close some threads on the first or second post in the height of the Edition Wars. Those were usually accompanied by the posters in question getting banned, so let's not try to match the record, please and thanks.

Back to constructive discussion, please. Consider shifting the topic to how to give constructive criticism. Lots of people need such advice....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads