D&D and the rising pandemic

Lem23

Adventurer
When people decde that the important thing to do in an epidemic is to gather in large groups and demand thatsocial distancing comes to an end, that's not a political statement, that's a statement of complete idiocy and disdain for the health of themselves and anyone they come into contact with.

Sadras

Legend
When people decde that the important thing to do in an epidemic is to gather in large groups and demand thatsocial distancing comes to an end, that's not a political statement, that's a statement of complete idiocy and disdain for the health of themselves and anyone they come into contact with.

Perhaps the gripe is not so much about social distancing but the lockdown itself. Not everyone agrees with the measures taken by their governments, some do not believe COVID-19 should be considered a pandemic. People in general protest things all the time for one reason or another. We haven't changed that much, pandemic or otherwise.

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
Perhaps the gripe is not so much about social distancing but the lockdown itself. Not everyone agrees with the measures taken by their governments, some do not believe COVID-19 should be considered a pandemic. People in general protest things all the time for one reason or another. We haven't changed that much, pandemic or otherwise.

I am really glad that all of these medical professionals are taking to the streets with their belief that this shouldn't be a pandemic.

Sadras

Legend
I am really glad that all of these medical professionals are taking to the streets with their belief that this shouldn't be a pandemic.

Plenty of independent medical professionals online provide opposing views if you are able to find them given youtube's new policy of stifling opposing views. One should also not forget the moratorium on medical professionals working at government hospitals from speeking publically - failure to abide could cost them their jobs.

Lem23

Adventurer
Plenty of independent medical professionals online provide opposing views if you are able to find them given youtube's new policy of stifling opposing views. One should also not forget the moratorium on medical professionals working at government hospitals from speeking publically - failure to abide could cost them their jobs.

I'm sorry, but this is complete bollocks, and dangerous to boot. If you (general you, I assume you personally aren't such an idiot) don't think this is a pandemic, that coronavius kills, and that lockdown and social distancing should end, then you're going to be directly responsible for death on a large scale. That's not just idiocy when that opinion continues after being told otherwise, that's wilful stupidity that endangers actual human lives, and even more trrible, you're risking the lives of your friends and loved ones, and will be reponsible for their deaths. Anyone that thinks that way should be ashamed of themselves.

Remove ads