D&D and the rising pandemic

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Na last time the reaction hurt arm slightly.

No pa8n this time just mild nausea.
I have had instances of absolutely zero pain to the degree I would have accepted an assertion that I didnt actually get a shot.
I might have mentioned this before, but my wife and I had something in late 2019 that, when we mentioned it to our doctor is firmly of the opinion was COVID (there's no way to know now, but its not impossible; some elements of my wife's work might possibly have provided an opportunity for early exposure). We had no idea at the time, and didn't consider it until much later.
I had something tenacious and very energy sapping and cold symptom like in that time period too ( I am rarely sick for any time at all this lasted and lasted and lasted).

Thomas Shey

Legend
I had something tenacious and very energy sapping and cold symptom like in that time period too ( I am rarely sick for any time at all this lasted and lasted and lasted).

That was pretty much the same for me; and I'm also notorious for having an immune system that slams most illnesses to the deck in nothing flat (to the degree I've gone through whole years without anything other than some possible borderline allergy attacks). And as you say, this just lingered and knocked the energy right out of me; the closest thing I could remember to it was the one time I had strep throat.

Ryujin

Legend
That was pretty much the same for me; and I'm also notorious for having an immune system that slams most illnesses to the deck in nothing flat (to the degree I've gone through whole years without anything other than some possible borderline allergy attacks). And as you say, this just lingered and knocked the energy right out of me; the closest thing I could remember to it was the one time I had strep throat.
Jan/Feb 2020 for me. Commented to co-workers that I was constantly feeling out of breath and had no energy. No sniffles and not feeling feverish, so just kept going. Looking back it was likely Covid.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Mom & I almost never react to immunizations; Dad gets his ass kicked most- not all- times. (Both of them got their 2023 COVID boosters.)

Tangentially, we’re no longer wearing masks to church, and Mom is warming up to dining out again. We’re hosting some celebratory meals with family & friends at a churrascaria this year, which she has attended. But she hasn’t dined out at any other time.

Thomas Shey

Legend
I'm in the situation where I'll wear a mask if I'm going to be in a place with a large number of people for an extended period, but i won't just for a quick dip in and out of a drug store, say. And I still wear them to medical offices as a matter of course, whether or not the office policy requires it.

Zardnaar

Legend
I'm in the situation where I'll wear a mask if I'm going to be in a place with a large number of people for an extended period, but i won't just for a quick dip in and out of a drug store, say. And I still wear them to medical offices as a matter of course, whether or not the office policy requires it.

I wore mine at pharmacy and doctors. Because I had a cough they made me sit outside and gave me a better mask.

Non covid related cough. Lingering cold.

Remove ads