D&D and the rising pandemic

A friend of mine was diagnosed with Corona last week. She is in self quarantine right now. She can't see her kid, and the virus drains her of all her energy. It is very unpleasant. She got it from a colleague at work, so now all her co workers need to be in quarantine for at least 2 weeks.

Meanwhile in Belgium cases are again on the rise, and I fear it is only a matter of time before the same thing happens in the Netherlands. The Dutch government is looking into the option of perhaps making masks mandatory; on the street and inside any store. Currently masks are only required in public transport.

Hussar

Legend
Yeah, Japan's in slow burn too. It's nerve wracking to be honest.

On the plus side, got me some new half shield masks for classes, which do make pronunciation drills a lot better. But, still no word on my university classes as to whether we'll be live or online after mid term.

HTB103HEKpXXXXcuXpXXq6xXFXXXN.jpg

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
In relatively good news, the Sinclair media group has at least delayed its plan for airing “Plandemic” on its subsidiary stations after significant pushback was received on its social media accounts.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
In relatively good news, the Sinclair media group has at least delayed its plan for airing “Plandemic” on its subsidiary stations after significant pushback was received on its social media accounts.

I wouldn't group that is good news, as much as it is "not bad news".

Maybe that's because I'm a glass empty kind of person, but I generally don't see people failing to do bad things as good.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases