D&D and the rising pandemic

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
92 days no community transmission. Down to 3000 odd tests per day. Two new cases in quarantine. 22 active cases.

Boring stuff
Thankfully that's all. Too many people have managed to escape quarantine, I'm sure we're all glad that they haven't passed it on to others.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
The people doing runners are a very small %. Less than 1%.
Did you hear him? RUN, RUNNER!
1596298097441.gif

Zardnaar

Legend
True but it doesn't take much to start the spread again.

Hence why I'm expecting something to go wrong.

If they announced community spread tomorrow wouldn't be surprised. Ring the doctor tomorrow and gonna try to do various things this week in case of lockdown 2.0.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Hence why I'm expecting something to go wrong.

If they announced community spread tomorrow wouldn't be surprised. Ring the doctor tomorrow and gonna try to do various things this week in case of lockdown 2.0.
Seems a good idea.

I think last I heard they were floating the possibility of regional lockdowns, not sure how they'd be able to police that exactly. I also live in Auckland, if any region is gonna be affected in pretty sure it would be here and I really don't want to have to go full on lockdown again.

Zardnaar

Legend
Seems a good idea.

I think last I heard they were floating the possibility of regional lockdowns, not sure how they'd be able to police that exactly. I also live in Auckland, if any region is gonna be affected in pretty sure it would be here and I really don't want to have to go full on lockdown again.

Dunedin here. Not really worried about a regional outbreak.

One would think if we had asymptomatic spread would have noticed in last 3 months.

Germany

NZ

No Covid. Or clothes.

Last edited:

Hussar

Legend
Read that article about the streakers. That poor bastard in the last story. Oh man, getting tackled by a rugby player until security comes. That's gotta hurt. Be like getting hit by a train.

Remove ads