D&D and the rising pandemic

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
had my second vaccine shot no symptomatics on this one either...

Good on both counts!

I had my first a week and a half or so back. My arm ached a little. A couple hours later, I felt what I can only call lassitude. Every part of me was heavy. I took a nap. When I woke, I took some acetaminophen. An hour or so after that I was basically fine.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Good on both counts!

I had my first a week and a half or so back. My arm ached a little. A couple hours later, I felt what I can only call lassitude. Every part of me was heavy. I took a nap. When I woke, I took some acetaminophen. An hour or so after that I was basically fine.
I did not even count the slight arm ache but no energy loss no general aches no nothing to speak of , she didnt magically miss all nerves like the first nurse managed.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
One of my cousins got his first shot today- don’t know which one- and apparently, it‘s hitting him hard. Probably staying home from work tomorrow at the very least.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
One of my cousins got his first shot today- don’t know which one- and apparently, it‘s hitting him hard. Probably staying home from work tomorrow at the very least.
From what I have read that may be "good news" as that may mean your cousin really needed it and its doing it's thing.

Ryujin

Legend
Good on both counts!

After getting my first shot, last week, I felt absolutely nothing for that day. The following morning it felt like I had a muscle strain in my shoulder. Lifting my arm to shoulder height, or above, made it ache. Lasted roughly 3 days and no other symptoms.

NotAYakk

Legend
Getting my shot tomorrow.

In response to the vaccine export bans, I'm wondering if countries should simply stop respecting patent protection for any and all medicines not made within the country as a matter of national security.

You can even scale it. Like 50% of the medicine has to be made domestically to have patent protection with mandatory licensing, and if 200% of domestic supply is local you are free of the mandatory licensing requirement.

Remove ads