D&D and the rising pandemic

Zardnaar

Legend
While that is better than 50%, 30% of the population ignoring the pandemic is still a crazy high number :oops:

Did you not know that?

Europe's brewing up again. Idiocracy in some places, arrogance and complacency in other eg " we've got the best health care in the world".

Zardnaar

Legend

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
In the City of Boston, public schools opened for students one month ago. As of today, they are going back to all remote classes.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
One of the schools in the county north of mine has had to go all virtual twice since the start of the school year. Considering what I know of the area (I grew up not too far away), I'm not really surprised.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
It seems like most of the people here in the United States just got tired of it and simply decided the pandemic was over.

Except it isn't over. The virus doesn't care about how bored or frustrated you are with it. It doesn't care about how many weeks you've had to spend indoors with your children, and it doesn't care about the economy or the election either. It's still out there, still spreading, still killing people, and we still don't have a vaccine....and grown adults are acting like petulant children over the bare minimum precautions like "stay home" and "wear a mask."

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases