D&D and the rising pandemic

Zardnaar

Legend
FB_IMG_1603939879082.jpg

Home Covid test. During lockdown I bought 2 weeks worth of booze 3 times one week!!!!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Do not come here under any circumstances.

#nzhellhole.

Avoid at all costs.
"... television host in the US has spread misinformation about New Zealand's response to the Covid-19 pandemic..."

Don't take this too personally. Television hosts here spread misinformation about everything. LIke, they'll argue poodles aren't dogs if it'll get them screen time.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
That particular station is by the way an "entertainment" / rightwing propaganda outlet that calls itself a news station. Then argues in court that their listeners cannot sue them over harmful misinformation because they should not be expecting accuracy.

Thomas Shey

Legend
That particular station is by the way an "entertainment" / rightwing propaganda outlet that calls itself a news station. Then argues in court that their listeners cannot sue them over harmful misinformation because they should not be expecting accuracy.

I believe technically they've only made that argument about their opinion programming. Of course the line they draw between that and their news programming is sometimes, shall we say, rather fine.

Ryujin

Legend
I believe technically they've only made that argument about their opinion programming. Of course the line they draw between that and their news programming is sometimes, shall we say, rather fine.
It was stated in a specific judgment, with respect to what weight should be given to Tucker Carlson ("none"), over his commentary. When you lie enough that a judge states on the record that no one should believe anything that you say, you've got issues.

His latest statements, regarding certain documents that they've been touting heavily over the last couple of weeks, are right up there with, "The dog ate my homework."

Remove ads