D&D and the rising pandemic

Zardnaar

Legend
More information.

1.6 million on people locked down because one person decided to sleep with one of of the Covid cases from qurantine leak. Knowing they had Covid.

Then got it himself and spent the week going to work, gym and restaurants while infectious.

67 million dollars a day to lock down Auckland for 7 days. UK variant.

May be the most expensive individual dumbass in the nations history.

Kia friggin kaha.

Edit. Context. They thought they had unknown community spread. It's been linked back to previous leak via undisclosed contact.

If it was disclosed they probably wouldn't lock down.

Last edited:

Janx

Hero
More information.

1.6 million on people locked down because one person decided to sleep with one of of the Covid cases from qurantine leak. Knowing they had Covid.

Then got it himself and spent the week going to work, gym and restaurants while infectious.

67 million dollars a day to lock down Auckland for 7 days. UK variant.

May be the most expensive individual dumbass in the nations history.

Kia friggin kaha.

Edit. Context. They thought they had unknown community spread. It's been linked back to previous leak via undisclosed contact.

If it was disclosed they probably wouldn't lock down.
charge that guy for the expense and medical bills then. if he can't afford it, harvest his organs for science or a lifetime of full time community service.

Zardnaar

Legend
charge that guy for the expense and medical bills then. if he can't afford it, harvest his organs for science or a lifetime of full time community service.

Going by socialedia hung drawn and quartered.

Problem is if you punishm people they're not going to come forward or co operate.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer

Then got it himself ...
In this guy's defense:
One of Dr. Fauci's early foot-in-mouth moments (last April), he suggested that a one-night-stand with a complete stranger would have an acceptably low risk of catching Covid yourself.

End tongue-in-cheek.

Zardnaar

Legend
In this guy's defense:
One of Dr. Fauci's early foot-in-mouth moments (last April), he suggested that a one-night-stand with a complete stranger would have an acceptably low risk of catching Covid yourself.

End tongue-in-cheek.

Our version of Fayci has become a sex symbol.

And his mug is turning up on posters etc.

Wouldn't be surprised if he wins sexiest man if the year type award and they stick a Sir in front of his name.

Hussar

Legend
I’m kinda wondering how you test for a respiratory infection with an anal swab. I’ll admit to talking out my ass but sheesh.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
I’m kinda wondering how you test for a respiratory infection with an anal swab. I’ll admit to talking out my ass but sheesh.
Same reasons places are finding that testing sewage is a good indicator of COVID-19 spread in communities.

On the other hand, it's kind of rich Japan complaining about the treatment of Japanese citizens in China given the utterly ferocious human rights abuses the Japanese army inflicted on China in the 20th Century.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter

Nausea and vomiting are not uncommon symptoms - the virus is only mostly a respiratory disease. Watching sewage output has been a decent tool in prediction areas that will have a spike in cases.

Remove ads