• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Armageddon - Blood Wars End, Sigil Falls to Seige

Chosen01 said:
I don't mean to resurrect this dead thread but I just thought those interested in a D&D armageddon might also want to check this out - Post-Sigil Planescape.
That gives me all kinds of fun ideas for the factions. If other people have brought these ideas up, my apologies. This thread was long enough ago that I don't have a solid grasp on what came before. :)

His entropes would be an excellent splinter faction of the Doomguard.

Imagine the Harmonium, the Anarchists, and the Indeps working together to run an underground resistance in Sigil. The Harmonium needs the infiltration skills and cell structure of the Anarchists and the contacts of the indeps to have any chance of retaking the city, and even to survive. The Anarchists & Indeps need the Harmonium's muscle. Getting the job done without killing each other would be a campaign by itself.

Some of the Ciphers would be totally losing their cool, as the Cadence would be all out of whack.

The Athar would probably be gloating at the Powers being cowed by the fiends, which wouldn't make them terribly popular. On the other hand, some of them might end up having to work with some of the Powers, which could be entertaining.

Remove ads