D&D Cartoon - We have a release date in the US!

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
It seems to be an exclusive at Best Buy. It's a plastic mini about an inch and 1/2 tall of a Silver Dragon. On the bottom of the base it sayes "Knights of the Silver Dragon (TM) (c) 2004 Wizards Made in China". It seems to be from a past line of mini's, I haven't bought many since they've come out.

Tiamat or Venger would have been great but it's a Silver Dragon. Too bad it's not Icon size.

Best Buy has it stickered for $36.99 but it sells currently for $29.99, the mark down is taken at the register. I don't know how long the mark down will last.

reapersaurus

First Post
The exclusive is the Silver Dragon from the Underdark expansion:
Medium_Silver_Dragon.jpg

Great DVD set - very pleasantly surprised at how much extras they put into this welcome set.

Mr. Beef

First Post
D.Shaffer said:
How sad is it that I'm thinking of getting this release JUST for the character stats?

I got it mostly because I wanted Eric the Ranger's bow when I started playing 3.0/3.5 D&D. I had to wait about 5 years for it. I would have made my own and gotten DM approval, but I really am the last person you want making magic items. They are either overpowered and too cheap or under powered and expensive. That's why I randomly roll for things in the DMG and go from there.

The cartoon is something I remember bits and pieces of and want to see if they held up well to my memories of the early 1980's.

About the only other thing I remember liking out of the show besides the Ranger's Bow was Tiamat. Tiamat was a bad MoFo in the cartoon so that is why I had to get the Aspect of Tiamat D&D mini. I'm impressed by it, but it's only a step up in size from the Large figures they make and I think Tiamat should be at least Collossal if not bigger. She's Queen of the Chromatic Dragons for crying out loud.

Just my 1/4 pound.

Mr. Beef

Remove ads