D&D Developers Answer Questions And Offer Tips - Live!

WotC held a "round table" Dungeon Master advice session live via video a couple of days ago. Shelly Mazzanoble, Trevor Kidd, Rodney Thompson, Mike Mearls, Sarah Keortge, and Chris Lindsay answered questions from viewers. The session was recorded; watch it below! The video is over an hour long, so prepare your beverage of choice in advance! "We gathered a select group of Dungeon Masters from around the office to answer questions from the D&D community and provide tips and tricks for all DMs!"

WotC held a "round table" Dungeon Master advice session live via video a couple of days ago. Shelly Mazzanoble, Trevor Kidd, Rodney Thompson, Mike Mearls, Sarah Keortge, and Chris Lindsay answered questions from viewers. The session was recorded; watch it below! The video is over an hour long, so prepare your beverage of choice in advance! "We gathered a select group of Dungeon Masters from around the office to answer questions from the D&D community and provide tips and tricks for all DMs!"

[video=youtube;k1MjDesszr8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1MjDesszr8[/video]

DM Howard

Explorer
Only about 20 minutes in so far, but I'm really enjoying it. I wish they'd release the audio for this in a podcast level sound quality.

Psikerlord#

Explorer
This was a fantastic video. I hope they do more. A player one would be good. A houserules one. A homebrew world one. Great potential for this format, very interesting indeed!

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
I really liked this panel. I found myself wanting to jump in and share stories or tell about ideas/experiences I had. It drew me in and inspired me too.
ditto.gif

The tricky part for me isn't knowing the good stuff to do; the tricky part is remembering to do it in game, while trying to run the game, entertain the players, and keep track of everything that's going on.

Coredump

Explorer
Can someone please take one for the team and transcribe this?

Only about 20 minutes in so far, but I'm really enjoying it. I wish they'd release the audio for this in a podcast level sound quality.

Well good news, it is a podcast. (not quite a transcript, but something.) I know you can get it from iTunes, I assume you can pull it from the DnD website somewhere.

Haven't listened, so don't know if the audio is better/worse.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads