• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Dice Survivor! Yeah!

Vote one die off the next poll.

• Poll closed .

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
LeaderDesslok said:
I actually own a d3. Sure, it's got six sides, but it's labelled 1-3 on two sides each. Really!

alas it is but an illusion to fool the uneducated if it has six sides it is a D6 regardless of the numbers I place upon its sides. If I only have the numbers -1 0 1 it is still a D6!

and that is why the d3 must die

in other words

"DIE DIE DIE":D

Razz0putin

Explorer
like greylock said but not for the reasons they said it. flawed poll for you only list one type of d4 and not the truly inovative norse style square d4 with mini pyamids on the ends. So assuming you meant the one that hurt the feet I voted against it.

Nyeshet

First Post
I'm guessing d10 will win. As for my first choice: d3. It is almost never used (in fact, I cannot recall it ever being used in a game I was in), and it lacks a physical form (cylanders do not count! ).

Personally, I like the symmetry and form of the d12, but in the current game it is borderline useless. You could do nearly as well using 2d6. The only reason they do not - as far as I can tell - is due to the confusion it might create over having a difference between character level and number of hit dice. Oh, and it is also a tradition of some sort, I think.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads