• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Holiday Gift

What do you want for Christmas?

• An adventure

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • New core classes

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • New prestige classes

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Spells

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Monsters

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Magic items

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Feats

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Surprise me!

Votes: 25 37.3%

d19

First Post
A highly detailed fantasy city hardback book about 400 pages long. I'd pay $45 for it. All of the current cities that are available don't have enough detail.

I'd like to see an adventure for first level characters disigned to get a group together and jump start a campiagn. Maybe through in some cool new background feats, and a couple new spells and magic items, just to help estabilish the world s flavor. Then leave it to the DM to expand upon the intial adventure.

Either that or just surpise everyone with something cool!:D

Stone Angel

First Post
I would really like to see a book that has about fifty(maybe more) different adventure hooks in it(like in the dmg). Then take about five to ten people and see how each one develops the plot differently. That way you get a lot of different angles on the same hook.

ced1106

Explorer
If it's free, do a Christmas-themed doohickey:
* New prestige class (for elves).
* New good-aligned artifacts for people giving away stuff.
* New cursed magic item: Fruitcake.
* Adventure based on the film of the same name: Santa vs. the Martians. And orcs.
* Adam Sandler reference.
* Recipe for orc holiday pie.

Too bad Modern d20 isnt' out yet. Then you could have done a Halloween Shopping Mall of the Dead adventure.

Cedric.
aka. Washu! ^O^

madriel

First Post
An intelligent adventure. A mystery to solve with interesting NPCs would be great. There are enough hack 'n' slash or fetch me a book quest modules out there.

mearls

Hero
Thanks for all the suggestions and votes! I'm already starting to put some ideas together. The book (whatever it may be) will go up on my website on Christmas day.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads