• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Insider Character Builder Open Beta live

Thasmodious

First Post
Aha! I finally found a bug. The 'reckless' weapon enchantment does not work. If you choose it, it blanks the weapon column, and if you choose a weapon first, reckless does not show up as a possible enchantment. I reported this.

Nahat Anoj

First Post
So I downloaded this and installed it. I have heard the praise, but it's quite a different thing to actually use the program. This is really cool, I had to tear myself away because I couldn't stop making characters (my first three chars made were a tiefling paladin, elf fighter, and dwarf cleric).

I didn't know there was a house rules section. Does anyone know what the plans for this are? Will you be able to make your own powers, feats, class features, entire classes, etc.? Will you be able to generate power cards for these aforementioned powers? If so, that would really, really rock. I mean really, really.

Jan van Leyden

Adventurer
Not sure where I should post this. But when I made a Drow Rogue, the Darkfire power description (in the powercard) just had a huge Attack written, nothing more...

There's a Submit-a-bug link on the start page of the CB. You could also use the link The Rouse has posted in this forum.

Hey, and isn't it just a cool surprise power with a lot of power of surprise, which just screams Attack!!! ;)

Tarril Wolfeye

First Post
There's a Submit-a-bug link on the start page of the CB. You could also use the link The Rouse has posted in this forum.

Hey, and isn't it just a cool surprise power with a lot of power of surprise, which just screams Attack!!! ;)

More exactly it sscreams Attac!!!
And Flaming Sphere does too.

And they still didn't fix Swordmage Weapon Proficiencies.

Another thing: shouldn't the staff of defense+1 give his enhancement bonus on attack and damage? The damage part seems to be missing.

Festivus

First Post
Printing doesn't work right either, seems there is a bar printed through the middle of the sheet showing the character name and a page number on each page. Have only tested this in landscape, I'll try portrait today. Reported it already.

ki11erDM

Explorer
Scott I got a suggestion, I’ll try to post it on the WotC boards too.

I am playing a fighter right now and the fighter path abilities are rather complex… it would be nice if the text was on the character sheet somehow… maybe in the power card area? As of right now that is the only thing I have to have a book or my laptop for.

Insight

Adventurer
I thought I'd post this issue here before bug reporting it, just in case it's just me:

When I print a character sheet, the bottom 3 or 4 skills are cut off and I have to write them in by hand.

Anyone else having this problem?

I thought I'd post this issue here before bug reporting it, just in case it's just me:

When I print a character sheet, the bottom 3 or 4 skills are cut off and I have to write them in by hand.

Anyone else having this problem?

it is a problme with vista...a known one at that. It has to do with font sizing...

Festivus

First Post
What I did to fix it was to rearrange the sheet moving initiative over to the right most column. Still I can't really print it because of that header/footer thingy.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads