D&D 5E D&D Live Schedule - Unannounced Book Reveal July 16th

The October unannounced book first mentioned by WotC's Ray Winninger in June will be revealed at 3pm ET (8pm BST) on Friday. This book joins The Wild Beyond the Witchlight and Strixhaven: Curriculum of Chaos as the next three official D&D releases this year.

7341E8C8-E1C5-4A1B-8E0C-2CD099A70522.jpeg

Last edited:

darjr

I crit!
Palace of the Vampire Queen? Holy wee warriors!
I don't know if they are running the classic or not. The current publisher didn't know either, and I would have thought WotC would have let them know? Maybe? Anyway it's on Drivethru. Here's my affiliate link.

And a non affiliate link if you don't like that sort of thing.

Palace of the Vampire Queen is the name of the table of players. From the website:

"The cast from Peacock’s hit comedy A.P. BIO will bring their expertise in the Krebs Cycle of frost giants to The Palace of the Vampire Queen Table, led by graduate-level Dungeon Master B. Dave Walters."

They are named that because that's what the stream for their game, and their game, is named.

So maybe someone came up with an adventure and gave it that name, but it has nothing to do with the original? I did not even know that module existed before today and I thought is was the title of an old B-movie.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
So maybe someone came up with an adventure and gave it that name, but it has nothing to do with the original? I did not even know that module existed before today and I thought is was the title of an old B-movie.

I doubt someone would come up with that exact name and not know about the original. That said, I doubt it actually is going to be that module, I think it's just a call-out homage.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases