D&D 5E D&D Live Schedule - Unannounced Book Reveal July 16th

The October unannounced book first mentioned by WotC's Ray Winninger in June will be revealed at 3pm ET (8pm BST) on Friday. This book joins The Wild Beyond the Witchlight and Strixhaven: Curriculum of Chaos as the next three official D&D releases this year. https://www.enworld.org/threads/ray-winninger-mentions-third-project.680644/...

The October unannounced book first mentioned by WotC's Ray Winninger in June will be revealed at 3pm ET (8pm BST) on Friday. This book joins The Wild Beyond the Witchlight and Strixhaven: Curriculum of Chaos as the next three official D&D releases this year.

7341E8C8-E1C5-4A1B-8E0C-2CD099A70522.jpeg

Dire Bare

Legend
It’s bugging me that they’re saying dragons are so important “we named the game after them”. No, you didn’t. You bought the company that named it that. You didn’t name squat. Sorry. Too many group projects in university. People patting themselves on the back for things they didn’t do is a pet peeve.
Oh good lord . . .

Try not to get too bent out of shape over marketing speak. No one is claiming credit for something they didn't do.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Do you think the castle of Greyhawk, that parodic module, could be a traveling domain of delight?

No, and I doubt they'll ever revisit it. If I ever run it however, I'll absolutely make it one, called Castle Heygawk.

Also, apparently the AP Bio game actually was an updated play of the Palace of the Vampire Queen, which they actually referred to as D&D's first adventure.

Remove ads

Remove ads