• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Miniature Set List (complete?)

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Incidentally, I've just learnt that the Cleric of Yondalla figure has the ability "Faction Builder", which allows halflings of any alignment to be included in the same faction as the Cleric figure (LG).

This allows a Lawful Good warband to include Lidda (normally CG).

I wonder if a similar rule allows the use of the CE Owlbear in the Outlaw Warparty preconstructed set?

Cheers!

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Incidentally, I've just learnt that the Cleric of Yondalla figure has the ability "Faction Builder", which allows halflings of any alignment to be included in the same faction as the Cleric figure (LG).

I wonder if a similar rule allows the use of the CE Owlbear in the Outlaw Warparty preconstructed set?

Cheers!

Zulithe

Explorer
Thank you Merric, this info is very useful ^_^
Wow... This whole random minis idea is really starting to remind me of my M:tG days :p

Can't wait to buy a few pacs! *crosses fingers for a Thri-Kreen Ranger*

Green Knight

First Post
MerricB said:

Cheers!

News so good that it had to be said twice, eh, Merric? ;)

That IS pretty cool, though. Where'd you hear that from? Nice to see that there'll be ways to get around the Alignment issue to bring members of a single race together. Otherwise, Lidda and that Halfling Veteran would never be able to work together, and someone looking to put together a Halfling force would be severely limited.

NeghVar

First Post
Thought I should post these details here (followed the links on the main page):

Dragoneye Expansion Pack
D&D Miniatures Expansion Pack

Item Code 965830000
Release Date November 2003
Format Boxed Set
ISBN 0-7869-3317-8
Price $9.99 ; C$14.95

Roll for initiative!
Ready yourself for a random encounter dominated by dragons and dragonkind, along with a horde of other heroes, villains, and monsters. Taken straight from D&D rulebooks, such as the Draconomicon, Complete Warrior, Miniatures Handbook, and the Dragonlance Campaign Setting, these characters are ready for battle -- right out of the box.

Each randomized Dragoneye Expansion Pack contains:
8 randomly selected, prepainted, fully assembled, collectable miniatures with double-sided statistic cards for use with D&D roleplaying game or for fast-paced head-to-head combat.

Three separate Dragoneye miniatures packs are pictured at left. Each one contains a random selection of miniatures.

Archfiends Expansion Pack

Item Code 966250000
Release Date March 2004
Format Boxed Set
ISBN 0-7869-3464-6
Price $9.99 ; C$14.95

Roll for initiative!
Brace yourself for a random encounter dominated by demons, devils, and other outsiders, along with a horde of heroes, villains, and monsters. Taken straight from D&D rulebooks, such as the Monster Manual, Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting, Miniatures Handbook, Psionics Handbook, and Savage Species, these characters are ready for battle -- right out of the box.

Each Archfiends expansion pack contains:
8 randomly selected, prepainted, fully assembled, collectable miniatures with double-sided statistic cards for use with the D&D roleplaying game or for fast-paced head-to-head combat.

Three separate Archfiends expansion packs are pictured at left. Each pack contains eight randomly-selected miniatures.

Orc War Party
D&D Miniatures Accessory

Item Code 964550000
Release Date February 2004
Format Boxed Set
ISBN 0-7869-3471-9
Price $19.99 ; C$29.99

This nonrandomized selection of Dungeons & Dragons miniatures was created directly in response to a strong demand for Harbinger, the first D&D Miniatures Expansion set. Harbinger features many of the core monsters from the D&D roleplaying game, but will only be available for a limited time. Consequently, you may not have the opportunity to build up your base battle sets. Orc War Party collects 16 of the most popular, basic D&D monsters to allow you to do just that. The packages are nonrandomized so you know exactly what you're buying. Look for the clear clamshell design that showcases the high quality of the D&D miniatures.

Contains 16 nonrandom miniatures with statistics cards, including:
4 Kobold Warriors
1 Goblin Sneak
1 Ogre
3 Orc Archers
1 Orc Berserker
6 Orc Warrior

Outlaw War Party
D&D Miniatures

Item Code 964560000
Release Date February 2004
Format Boxed Set
ISBN 0-7869-3472-7
Price $19.99 ; C$29.99

This nonrandomized selection of Dungeons & Dragons miniatures was created directly in response to a strong demand for Harbinger, the first D&D Miniatures Expansion set. Harbinger features many of the core characters and creatures from the D&D roleplaying game, but will only be available for a limited time. Consequently, you may not have the opportunity to build up your base battle sets. Outlaw War Party collects 16 of the most popular, basic D&D warriors -- including dwarves, elves, wolves, and more -- to allow you to do just that. Outlaw War Party is nonrandomized so you know exactly what you're buying, and the clear clamshell design showcases the high quality of the D&D miniatures.

Contains: 16 non-random miniatures with statistics cards, including:
1 Cleric of Order
1 Dwarf Axefighter
1 Halfling Veteran
5 Man-at-Arms
3 Elf Archers
1 Wood Elf Skirmisher
2 Wolves
1 Human Wanderer
1 Owlbear

Enjoy!

Green Knight

First Post
Archfiends Expansion Pack

Item Code 966250000
Release Date March 2004
Format Boxed Set
ISBN 0-7869-3464-6
Price $9.99 ; C$14.95

Roll for initiative!
Brace yourself for a random encounter dominated by demons, devils, and other outsiders, along with a horde of heroes, villains, and monsters. Taken straight from D&D rulebooks, such as the Monster Manual, Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting, Miniatures Handbook, Psionics Handbook, and Savage Species, these characters are ready for battle -- right out of the box.

*Cue Hallelujah music*

Forgotten Realms characters? SWEET! I'd love to get my hands on an Alusair Obarskyr, or Drizzt Do'Urden. They're also apparently gonna be releasing Psions and Psychic Warriors, too. Excellent.

Knight Otu

First Post
MerricB said:
If you have any of the stat cards from GenCon, could you e-mail me with their contents?

I think your compiled stats page contains an error... at least I don't believe a blackguard would be LG. ;)

The Archfiends description makes no note of the Book of Vile Darkness. :(. But I guess these are covered with the "aspects" from the Miniatures Handbook.

(That is somewhat off-topic, but did you notice that the MiniHB has a red cover? Considering the "color code", shouldn't it be blue, like the DMG?)

Technik4

First Post
General Comments

I'm glad to see that some preconstructed sets were announced. While it may have seemed automatic, many people's biggest issue is the random factor, so this should be nice for them, nice for people wanting to jump in the game with a warband, and nice for anyone looking to supplement a warband they've traded away most of their guys for.

I think the mechanic with the halfling cleric letting other halflings in her warband is sweet, feels just right. Hopefully there will eventually be other leaders like that for dwarves, elves, orcs, etc.

I really like that future sets will be linked to future releases, I think that is a great idea. Just imagine if there had been a set for Savage Species and Races of Faerun!? Or for monster manual II and monsters of faerun?

Technik

Pants

First Post
Knight Otu said:
(That is somewhat off-topic, but did you notice that the MiniHB has a red cover? Considering the "color code", shouldn't it be blue, like the DMG?)
The miniature line books probably go by their own color scheme.

The minis are starting to look more and more appealing, maybe to the point where I may actually learn the mini game itself.

d4 said:
if they do a mini of the Insectile Ogre, i'll pee my pants.

:D
This is just another ploy by WotC so that they can make the Desmodu Warband a more viable option ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads