• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Miniature Set List (complete?)

Green Knight

First Post
The minis are starting to look more and more appealing, maybe to the point where I may actually learn the mini game itself.

Not like it'd be all that difficult. Even Chainmail was pretty easy to learn for the regular D&D player. The only issue was the Command Points, and apparently the rules of this game are just a more streamlined version of the Chainmail rules, and look a lot more like the D&D rules.

Dark Jezter

First Post
Hmmm, you know, this D&D miniatures game sounds pretty neat. In addition to having miniatures to use in my campaign, I can use them to play a two-player skirmish game when we don't have time for a full session. The concept of having common, uncommon, and rare miniatures used in a tabletop strategy game sounds fun. Magic the Gathering meets Warhammer Fantasy. :D

Here's a list of miniatures I'd like to see (and the factions they belong to):

Drizzt Do'urden (Chaotic Good)
Wulfgar (Chaotic Good)
Regis (Chaotic Good)
Bruenor Battlehammer (Any good-aligned)
Artemis Entreri (Lawful Evil)
Jarlaxle (Any Evil)
Githyanki Warrior (Any Evil)
Githyanki Warlock (Any Evil)
Githyanki Champion (Any Evil)
Cleric of Clangeddin Silverbeard (Lawful Good)
Cleric of Tempus (Any Chaotic)
Cleric of Helm (Any Lawful)
Harper Scout (Any Good)
Red Wizard of Thay (Any Evil)
War Wizard of Cormyr (Lawful Good)
Purple Dragon Knight (Lawful Good)
Zhentarim Skymage (Lawful Evil)
Dwarf Battlerager (Chaotic Good)
Elf Bladesinger (Chaotic Good)
Cleric of Bane (Lawful Evil)
Cleric of Cyric (Chaotic Evil)
Cleric of Tyr (Lawful Good)
Warrior Skald (Any alignment)
Uthgardt Barbarian (Any chaotic)
Uthgardt Shaman (Any chaotic)

Whew! I can't believe I came up with all those in only a few minutes. Can you tell that I'm a Forgotten Realms fan? :D

Last edited:

Remove ads