D&D Miniatures - Where in Canada?

Omand

Hero
Hello,

So, I have been reading several differant boards and I know that the D&D minis have been released across the US, and seemingly in the Australia and the UK. I have only seen one post from a Canadian (in Victoria, B.C.), however. So, are there any other Canadian members of the boards who have seen the minis or bought any? I would love to hear news about Winnipeg, but any news is good.

Cheers :)

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
The Sentry Box ROCKS.

The only gaming stores I've found that compare are Fandom II in Ottawa, Ontario and Le Valet de Coeurs in Montreal.

Personally I'm a huge fan of Fandom II, but that has a lot to do with the incredible distance between myself and the Sentry Box (living between Ottawa and Montreal, and commuting to Ottawa for College daily).

Banshee16

First Post
HellHound said:
The Sentry Box ROCKS.

The only gaming stores I've found that compare are Fandom II in Ottawa, Ontario and Le Valet de Coeurs in Montreal.

Personally I'm a huge fan of Fandom II, but that has a lot to do with the incredible distance between myself and the Sentry Box (living between Ottawa and Montreal, and commuting to Ottawa for College daily).

Very odd.....when I try to type this message, all my fonts for EN World are set to black....

In any case, Ottawa has the miniatures as well. I saw them at my local store last week, but didn't pick them up.

Banshee

Remove ads